- Cooking Time: 35-50
- Servings: 16
- Preparation Time:
- 1 c. brown sugar
- 1/2 c. chocolate chips
- 1/2 c. walnuts, chopped
- 2 tbsp. flour
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 2 tbsp. butter, melted
- Mix all in small bowl and set aside.
- COFFEE CAKE:
- 1 pkg. yellow cake mix
- 8 oz. sour cream
- 3/4 c. water
- 3 eggs
- Combine all ingredients, mix well, beat 2 minutes at high speed.
- Spread 2/3 of batter in greased and floured 9x13 inch pan. Sprinkle
- half of streusel mixture over cake. Add rest of batter and sprinkle
- with rest of streusel. Bake at 350 degrees for 35-50 minutes.
NotesThis a favortie of my 91 year old Mother so it's fixed often ~ smells wonderful while cooking too!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Hungarian Beef Paprika
Fresh Tuna Tacos
RICH BLUEBERRY BARSSee More