- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 25
- 3 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup walnuts, toasted, chopped
- 1/2 cup chocolate-covered English toffee bits
- 2 cups chilled whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- Additional sugar
- Preheat oven 375°F.
- Lightly butter 2 heavy large baking sheets. Combine flour, 1/2 cup sugar, baking powder and salt in large bowl.
- Stir in chocolate chips, nuts and toffee bits. Beat cream in another large bowl until stiff peaks form.
- Fold whipped cream into dry ingredients.
- Turn dough out onto lightly floured surface. Knead gently until soft dough forms, about 2 minutes.
- Form dough into ball; pat out to form 1 1/4-inch-thick round.
- Cut dough into 12 wedges.
- Transfer wedges to prepared baking sheets, spacing apart.
- Brush with melted butter.
- Sprinkle with additional sugar.
- Bake until golden brown, about 20 minutes. Serve warm.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Austin Personal Training Recipes
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Blue Collar Beer Cheese Dip
Banana Bread Bars with Brown Butter FrostingSee More