- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 25
- 3 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup walnuts, toasted, chopped
- 1/2 cup chocolate-covered English toffee bits
- 2 cups chilled whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- Additional sugar
- Preheat oven 375°F.
- Lightly butter 2 heavy large baking sheets. Combine flour, 1/2 cup sugar, baking powder and salt in large bowl.
- Stir in chocolate chips, nuts and toffee bits. Beat cream in another large bowl until stiff peaks form.
- Fold whipped cream into dry ingredients.
- Turn dough out onto lightly floured surface. Knead gently until soft dough forms, about 2 minutes.
- Form dough into ball; pat out to form 1 1/4-inch-thick round.
- Cut dough into 12 wedges.
- Transfer wedges to prepared baking sheets, spacing apart.
- Brush with melted butter.
- Sprinkle with additional sugar.
- Bake until golden brown, about 20 minutes. Serve warm.
Forever FOMO Cures: Photo & Cookbook from your Israeli Family
Recipes for Vitality
Halloween Easy Eerie EdiblesSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More