- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 25
- 3 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup walnuts, toasted, chopped
- 1/2 cup chocolate-covered English toffee bits
- 2 cups chilled whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- Additional sugar
- Preheat oven 375°F.
- Lightly butter 2 heavy large baking sheets. Combine flour, 1/2 cup sugar, baking powder and salt in large bowl.
- Stir in chocolate chips, nuts and toffee bits. Beat cream in another large bowl until stiff peaks form.
- Fold whipped cream into dry ingredients.
- Turn dough out onto lightly floured surface. Knead gently until soft dough forms, about 2 minutes.
- Form dough into ball; pat out to form 1 1/4-inch-thick round.
- Cut dough into 12 wedges.
- Transfer wedges to prepared baking sheets, spacing apart.
- Brush with melted butter.
- Sprinkle with additional sugar.
- Bake until golden brown, about 20 minutes. Serve warm.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Sailstad Family CookbookSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More