- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 box (1 lb. 2.25 oz.) dark chocolate cake mix
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 cup water
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 lb. confectioners sugar
- 1 container Shedd's Spread Country Crock® Limited Edition Cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Skippy® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup milk
- For CAKE, preheat oven to 350°. Line two 12-cup muffin pans with cupcake liners; set aside.
- In large bowl, with electric mixer on low speed, beat cake mix,Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, water, eggs and cinnamon 30 seconds. Increase speed to medium and beat, scraping down sides occasionally, 2 minutes. Evenly spoon batter into prepared muffin pans.
- Bake 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. Remove cupcakes to wire rack and cool completely.
- For FROSTING, in large bowl, with electric mixer at low speed, beat sugar, Shedd's Spread Country Crock® Limited Edition Cinnamon, Skippy® Creamy Peanut Butter and milk 20 seconds. Scrape down sides, then beat an additional 20 seconds at medium speed just until creamy. DO NOT OVERBEAT. Evenly spread frosting on cupcakes.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.See More
Cashew Macadamia Crunch
IRISH CHOCOLATE ICE CREAM
Unstuffed CabbageSee More