- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 box (1 lb. 2.25 oz.) dark chocolate cake mix
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 cup water
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 lb. confectioners sugar
- 1 container Shedd's Spread Country Crock® Limited Edition Cinnamon
- 1/2 cup Skippy® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup milk
- For CAKE, preheat oven to 350°. Line two 12-cup muffin pans with cupcake liners; set aside.
- In large bowl, with electric mixer on low speed, beat cake mix,Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, water, eggs and cinnamon 30 seconds. Increase speed to medium and beat, scraping down sides occasionally, 2 minutes. Evenly spoon batter into prepared muffin pans.
- Bake 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. Remove cupcakes to wire rack and cool completely.
- For FROSTING, in large bowl, with electric mixer at low speed, beat sugar, Shedd's Spread Country Crock® Limited Edition Cinnamon, Skippy® Creamy Peanut Butter and milk 20 seconds. Scrape down sides, then beat an additional 20 seconds at medium speed just until creamy. DO NOT OVERBEAT. Evenly spread frosting on cupcakes.