- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 7/8 c.
- Preparation Time:
- 3Tb. unsalted butter
- 1 oz. bittersweet chocolate
- 3 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 c. confectioners' sugar
- 14 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 Tb. sour cream
- In top of double boiler, over hot, not simmering, water, melt butter and chocolate, stirring often. Remove pan from heat and cool for 5 min. In small bowl, with fork, beat cream cheese 'til smooth. Beat in sugar and vanilla. Gradually beat in chocolate mixture 'til blended. Stir in sour cream.
- Cover and refrigerate 'til slightly firm. To serve, let stand for 5 min. at room temp. to soften.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
Babette's Test KitchenSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More