- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 small packages vanilla instant pudding, made according to package directions (see below)
- 1 - 8 ounce container Cool Whip
- 1 box graham crackers (you will not use the entire box)
- 1 - 16 ounce can chocolate frosting
- In a 13 x 9 pan, make one layer of graham crackers (do not crush). Beat milk and pudding with a wire whisk 2 min.
- Gently fold in Cool Whip.
- Spread 1/2 of the mixture on first layer of crackers.
- Make another layer of crackers; top with remaining mixture. Top with a layer of crackers.
- Remove top and foil from frosting. Microwave on High 1 minute. Pour over crackers, spread evenly.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
NotesThis dessert is so quick to whip up. Be sure to make it the night before or several hours before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSW
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Delightful DessertsSee More
Prickly Pear Margarita
Creamy Candy Bar Dessert
Hector's HurricanesSee More