- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 small packages vanilla instant pudding, made according to package directions (see below)
- 1 - 8 ounce container Cool Whip
- 1 box graham crackers (you will not use the entire box)
- 1 - 16 ounce can chocolate frosting
- In a 13 x 9 pan, make one layer of graham crackers (do not crush). Beat milk and pudding with a wire whisk 2 min.
- Gently fold in Cool Whip.
- Spread 1/2 of the mixture on first layer of crackers.
- Make another layer of crackers; top with remaining mixture. Top with a layer of crackers.
- Remove top and foil from frosting. Microwave on High 1 minute. Pour over crackers, spread evenly.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
NotesThis dessert is so quick to whip up. Be sure to make it the night before or several hours before serving.