- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cup flour
- 1 cup nuts, chopped (optional)
- Chocolate kisses
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Beat butter, sugar, and vanilla until creamy. Stir in flour and nuts.
- Shape dough around candy kisses using about 1 tablespoon of dough.
- Place on lightly greased cookie sheet and bake for about 12 minutes.
- Remove and roll in powdered sugar.
NotesI have used this recipe with Andes mints, Hershey's kisses, Rolos, leftover chocolate Easter eggs, etc. Great idea for leftover chocolate Halloween candy, too.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Roasted Pepper Potato Soup
Oven Crispy FriesSee More