- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cup flour
- 1 cup nuts, chopped (optional)
- Chocolate kisses
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Beat butter, sugar, and vanilla until creamy. Stir in flour and nuts.
- Shape dough around candy kisses using about 1 tablespoon of dough.
- Place on lightly greased cookie sheet and bake for about 12 minutes.
- Remove and roll in powdered sugar.
NotesI have used this recipe with Andes mints, Hershey's kisses, Rolos, leftover chocolate Easter eggs, etc. Great idea for leftover chocolate Halloween candy, too.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Chinese Chicken Salad
Cheese Garlic Rolls
Mushroom GravySee More