- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cup flour
- 1 cup nuts, chopped (optional)
- Chocolate kisses
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Beat butter, sugar, and vanilla until creamy. Stir in flour and nuts.
- Shape dough around candy kisses using about 1 tablespoon of dough.
- Place on lightly greased cookie sheet and bake for about 12 minutes.
- Remove and roll in powdered sugar.
NotesI have used this recipe with Andes mints, Hershey's kisses, Rolos, leftover chocolate Easter eggs, etc. Great idea for leftover chocolate Halloween candy, too.
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Jesuit Tampa - Between Practice and Homework
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
Blueberry Banana Blast
Cincinnati Bengals Bacon & Mac Grilled Cheese
AFRICAN CHICKEN STEWSee More