- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 10
- 25g or 1oz Margarine
- 1 level tablespoon of drinking chocolate
- 1 Tablespoon of golden syrup (dip spoon in warm water, it glides off)
- 6 table spoon of rice krispies or cornflakes
- Melt butter and syrup over a low/medium heat in a saucepan.
- Stir in drinking chocolate with a wooden spoon.Mix together into a treacally paste.
- Fold in rice krispies or cornflakes.
- Place heaped teaspoon of mixture in each paper case.
- Put in the fridge for half an hour to set.
NotesThis recipe was one of my favourites that i learnt to make and 30 years on i still make it, its easy, quick and cheap to make. Everyone likes a bit of chocolate.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MetroCooking DC 2013
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Breads and Pastry 101See More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More