- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1/2 cup cold butter
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Combine flour, sugar and cocoa; cut in butter until crumbly. Add egg; mix until well blended. Reserve 1 1/2 cups crumb mixture. Press remainder evenly on bottom of parchment paper-lined 13x9-inch baking pan. Bake in preheated 350F oven for 10 minutes.
- In heavy saucepan over low heat, combine sweetened condensed milk and 1 cup chocolate chips; stirring until smooth. Spread evenly over prepared crust.
- To reserved crumb mixture, add nuts and remaining 1 cup chocolate chips; sprinkle evenly over top. Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until centre is set. Do not overbake. Cool. Cut into bars