CHOCOLATE TURTLE CHEESECAKE
- 2 c. vanilla wafer crumbs
- 6 tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 (14 oz.) bag caramels
- 1 (5 oz.) can evaporated milk
- 1 c. chopped pecans, toasted
- 2 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 c. semi-sweet chocolate pieces, melted
Combine crumbs and butter;
press onto the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
Melt caramels with milk in 1 1/2 quart heavy saucepan over low heat,
stirring frequently until smooth. Pour over crust;
spread caramel to within 1/2 inch of pan. Top with pecans.