- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 c. vanilla wafer crumbs
- 6 tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 (14 oz.) bag caramels
- 1 (5 oz.) can evaporated milk
- 1 c. chopped pecans, toasted
- 2 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 c. semi-sweet chocolate pieces, melted
- Combine crumbs and butter;
- press onto the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Melt caramels with milk in 1 1/2 quart heavy saucepan over low heat,
- stirring frequently until smooth. Pour over crust;
- spread caramel to within 1/2 inch of pan. Top with pecans.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Rich Chocolate Pecan Pie
Cheesy Stuffed Baked Ziti
GREEN BEAN CASSEROLESee More