- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 c. vanilla wafer crumbs
- 6 tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 (14 oz.) bag caramels
- 1 (5 oz.) can evaporated milk
- 1 c. chopped pecans, toasted
- 2 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 c. semi-sweet chocolate pieces, melted
- Combine crumbs and butter;
- press onto the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Melt caramels with milk in 1 1/2 quart heavy saucepan over low heat,
- stirring frequently until smooth. Pour over crust;
- spread caramel to within 1/2 inch of pan. Top with pecans.
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Babette's Test KitchenSee More
CAPT'N CRUNCH Chili Chicken
Salted, Spiced Caramel SauceSee More