- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups cilantro leaves (no large stems)
- 1 cup fresh, grated coconut
- 1-2 medium green chilies or to taste
- ½” piece fresh ginger
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 small onion, roughly chopped
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp salt or to taste
- 1 tsp sugar (optional)
- Place all ingredients into a blender or food processor and grind into a thick paste.
- Add a tablespoon or more of water or as needed to reach desired consistency.
- Serve with your favourite fried snacks.
NotesFor serving with my friend Sonia's Bengali Eggplant Fritters or any other dish you choose.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Simple Homemade Favorites
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
pistachio cranberry icebox cookies
Teeny Tiny Italian Meat-loaves
Mom's Holiday Stove Top StuffingSee More