- Cooking Time: 8 to 11
- Preparation Time:
- 2 sticks butter -- softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 60 mini chocolate candy kisses
- Heat oven to 375. In large mixer bowl combine butter, sugar, egg yolk and vanilla.
- Beat at medium speed until creamy.
- Reduce speed to low, add flour, cinnamon and salt.
- Beat until well mixed.
- Fit cookie press with template.
- Fill with dough. Press dough 1" apart on sheets. Bake for 8 to 11 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Immediately place 1 candy in center of each cookie.
- Remove from sheets, cool completely.
NotesThese are pretty for a tray of mixed cookies. Great for holiday goodies.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More