- Cooking Time: 8 to 11
- Preparation Time:
- 2 sticks butter -- softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 60 mini chocolate candy kisses
- Heat oven to 375. In large mixer bowl combine butter, sugar, egg yolk and vanilla.
- Beat at medium speed until creamy.
- Reduce speed to low, add flour, cinnamon and salt.
- Beat until well mixed.
- Fit cookie press with template.
- Fill with dough. Press dough 1" apart on sheets. Bake for 8 to 11 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Immediately place 1 candy in center of each cookie.
- Remove from sheets, cool completely.
NotesThese are pretty for a tray of mixed cookies. Great for holiday goodies.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes for Vitality
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More