- Cooking Time: 18
- Preparation Time:
- 2 packages (13.8 oz. ea.) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 container Shedd's Spread Country Crock® Limited Edition Honey
- 1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1-1/2 cups confectioners sugar
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray two 8-inch round cake pans with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- On large cutting board, unroll pizza crusts and press each into a 13 x 9-inch rectangle; evenly spread each with 1/4 cup Shedd's Spread Country Crock® Limited Edition Honey.
- In small bowl, combine brown sugar with cinnamon; evenly sprinkle on crusts. Roll, starting at longest ends, jelly-roll style. Cut each into 9 rounds, then arrange in prepared pans, cut side down. Bake 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, with electric mixer on low speed, beat confectioners sugar, cream cheese and remaining Spread 30 seconds or until creamy. Spread on warm buns and serve
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
"Appreciation" The Complimentary "Clean Eats" Vol.3See More
Molten Chocolate Walnut Cupcakes
Rabiole Soup (white turnip)
Stamp you passport ~> Portuguese HamburgersSee More