- Cooking Time: 18
- Preparation Time:
- 2 packages (13.8 oz. ea.) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 container Shedd's Spread Country Crock® Limited Edition Honey
- 1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1-1/2 cups confectioners sugar
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray two 8-inch round cake pans with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- On large cutting board, unroll pizza crusts and press each into a 13 x 9-inch rectangle; evenly spread each with 1/4 cup Shedd's Spread Country Crock® Limited Edition Honey.
- In small bowl, combine brown sugar with cinnamon; evenly sprinkle on crusts. Roll, starting at longest ends, jelly-roll style. Cut each into 9 rounds, then arrange in prepared pans, cut side down. Bake 30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, with electric mixer on low speed, beat confectioners sugar, cream cheese and remaining Spread 30 seconds or until creamy. Spread on warm buns and serve
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Get Cookin'See More
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Red Snapper Livornese
Beer Cheese in a Bread BowlSee More