- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- EVENING BEFORE BAKING:
- Mix and pour into a 9 x 13 pan:
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 (1 lb each) loaves of frozen bread dough
- Cover with foil and a heavy towel.
- Leave on the counter to rise overnight. (no drafts)
- NEXT MORNING:
- In the morning, sprinkle with cinnamon sugar (no amounts were given in the recipe, but used a couple of Tablespoons of sugar and 1 to 2 teaspoon(s) of cinnamon, depending on the quality of the cinnamon).
- Poke many indentations into the bread dough with a wooden spoon handle.
- Pour into the holes:
- 1 cup whipping cream
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 - 35 minutes. (The recipe does not indicate this, but I wait for 10 minutes after baking and then turn the loaf onto a foil covered pan.
- Cut these in caramel roll sized pieces. Wonderful warm.
NotesThis is a no fuss cross between a coffee cake and sweet rolls.
start the evening before
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Jean’s Recipe FileSee More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More