- Cooking Time: 45/55
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons butter or margarine, softened
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, salt, buttermilk, oil,
- vanilla and eggs.
- Beat 3 minutes at medium speed with electric mixer.
- Fold in chopped pecans.
- Grease and flour only the bottom of a 9 x 5
- inch loaf pan.
- Pour in the batter.
- In a small bowl, combine the last 3 ingredients
- until crumbly; sprinkle over batter and swirl lightly to marble.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 to 55 minutes, or until bread slightly pulls away from sides of pan.
- Remove from pan and cool on wire cake rack.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and keep in refrigerator.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Corn Pocket Rolls
Krrispy's Beer Bacon BreadSee More