- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 cup Shedd's Spread Country Crock® Spread, softened
- 1 cup PLUS 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 2 large eggs, separated
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In small bowl, combine flour and baking powder; set aside.
- In large bowl, with electric mixer, beat Shedd's Spread Country Crock® Spread with 1 cup sugar until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes. Beat in egg yolks and vanilla until blended. Beat in flour mixture. Turn onto waxed paper, then roll dough between waxed paper to 1/4 inch thick. On ungreased baking sheet, place dough and freeze 1 hour or until firm.
- Remove waxed paper. With 2-inch star or round cookie cutter, cut out cookies; arrange on baking sheets. Brush tops of cookies with egg white, then sprinkle with remaining 1 tablespoon sugar blended with cinnamon. Bake 10 minutes or until edges are just golden. On wire rack, let stand 2 minutes; remove from sheets and cool completely.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
Favourites from Ana's Romanian KitchenSee More
Steak with red onion relish
Merry Christmas CookiesSee More