- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 cup Shedd's Spread Country Crock® Spread, softened
- 1 cup PLUS 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 2 large eggs, separated
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In small bowl, combine flour and baking powder; set aside.
- In large bowl, with electric mixer, beat Shedd's Spread Country Crock® Spread with 1 cup sugar until light and fluffy, about 5 minutes. Beat in egg yolks and vanilla until blended. Beat in flour mixture. Turn onto waxed paper, then roll dough between waxed paper to 1/4 inch thick. On ungreased baking sheet, place dough and freeze 1 hour or until firm.
- Remove waxed paper. With 2-inch star or round cookie cutter, cut out cookies; arrange on baking sheets. Brush tops of cookies with egg white, then sprinkle with remaining 1 tablespoon sugar blended with cinnamon. Bake 10 minutes or until edges are just golden. On wire rack, let stand 2 minutes; remove from sheets and cool completely.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More