- Cooking Time: 30
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 can (about 40 oz.) sweet potatoes in light syrup, drained and mashed
- 1/2 cup Shedd's Spread Country Crock® Limited Edition Cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar (optional)
- 3 cups mini marshmallows (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In large bowl, combine sweet potatoes, Shedd's Spread Country Crock® Limited Edition Cinnamon, salt and sugar.
- Turn into 8-inch square baking dish. Bake 20 minutes. Top with marshmallows and bake an additional 10 minutes or until marshmallows are golden.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for BreakfastSee More
Whey Bean Salad
Boo CupsSee More