- Cooking Time: 8-10
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups Tea Bisk (or Bisquick)
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tbsp. melted butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 cup sifted icing sugar
- 2 to 3 tsp. milk
- Mix Tea Bisk, sugar and milk to make a soft, sticky dough. Knead 8 to 10 times on a floured surface. Roll out to a 12 x 9" rectangle. Brush with melted butter, brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Fold dough in thirds lengthwise. Seal edges.
- Cut 12 - 1" strips, twist twice and place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Prepare glaze by mixing sifted icing sugar and milk until smooth. Cover and set aside.
- Bake twists at 425 degrees F for 8 to 10 minutes. Drizzle with glaze. Keep covered as they seem to dry out fast. Marlene
NotesI found this recipe several years ago and it is so easy to make and so tasty.
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Mom's Spanish Rice
Simply Delicious Mac-n-Cheese Casserole
Holiday BellsSee More