- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1-3/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 4-1/2 tsp sugar
- 2-1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup cold butter/margarine
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup whipping cream
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients, cut in butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Combine eggs and cream, stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Turn onto a floured surface, gently pat into a 7-inch circle, 3/4 inch thick. Cut into 8 wedges. Separate wedges, place on a greased baking sheet. Brush to with buttermilk. Let rest 15 minutes. Bake at 450 degrees for 14-16 minutes, or until golden brown.
- Optional: garnish with whole strawberries for the top.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Family and Friends Starter CookBook
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Paul’s Chicken Marsala Modified from www.allrecipes.com
Smiling Jack SandwichSee More