- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1/2 cup
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 c. unsalted butter, softened
- 1 1/2 Tb. confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 tsp. grated lemon peel
- 1/4 tsp. grated lime peel
- 1/4 tsp. grated orange peel
- In small bowl, stir together butter, sugar, lemon, lime and orange peels 'til combined.
- Serve butter immediately or cover and refrigerate. To serve, let stand 15 min. at room temp. to soften.
Wamogo Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry 2015
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
Ginger White Chocolate And Brandy Pumpkin Mousse
Apple Honey Custard Pie
Tortellini CarbonaraSee More