- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 1/2 cup
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 c. unsalted butter, softened
- 1 1/2 Tb. confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 tsp. grated lemon peel
- 1/4 tsp. grated lime peel
- 1/4 tsp. grated orange peel
- In small bowl, stir together butter, sugar, lemon, lime and orange peels 'til combined.
- Serve butter immediately or cover and refrigerate. To serve, let stand 15 min. at room temp. to soften.
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory Life
Austin Personal Training Recipes
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)See More
Gluten Free Vietnamese Perogies
Campbell's Kitchen Slow Cooker Bacon Potato ChowderSee More