- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- • 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- • 2 tablespoons cold water
- • 1/4 cup boiling water
- • 1 cup pourable splenda
- • 1/2 cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa ( i used Wondercocoa - cocoa powder with out caffeine)
- • 2 cups (1 pt.) cold whipping cream
- • 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1. Sprinkle gelatin over cold water in small bowl; let stand 2 minutes to soften. Add boiling water; stir until gelatin is completely dissolved and mixture is clear. Cool slightly.
- 2. Mix sugar and cocoa in large bowl; add whipping cream and vanilla. Beat on medium speed, scraping bottom of bowl occasionally, until mixture is stiff. Pour in gelatin mixture; beat until well blended.
- 3. Spoon into dessert dishes. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes before serving.
Sharing Christmas with Friends
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More