- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- • 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- • 2 tablespoons cold water
- • 1/4 cup boiling water
- • 1 cup pourable splenda
- • 1/2 cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa ( i used Wondercocoa - cocoa powder with out caffeine)
- • 2 cups (1 pt.) cold whipping cream
- • 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1. Sprinkle gelatin over cold water in small bowl; let stand 2 minutes to soften. Add boiling water; stir until gelatin is completely dissolved and mixture is clear. Cool slightly.
- 2. Mix sugar and cocoa in large bowl; add whipping cream and vanilla. Beat on medium speed, scraping bottom of bowl occasionally, until mixture is stiff. Pour in gelatin mixture; beat until well blended.
- 3. Spoon into dessert dishes. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes before serving.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Fun appetizers and snacks
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce