- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 6 cups confectioners sugar
- 3/4 cup coconut
- Cream butter, vanilla and salt.
- Blend in the milk until smooth.
- Add sugar, mix well.
- Add the coconut and blend in.
- Shape into small egg form and place on waxed paper covered cookie sheets.
- Chill overnight.
- Dip in chocolate coating.
- Store in refrigerator.
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
L. Kayell presents: Cook with the WOW Characters of iN Education, Inc.
It's all about that proteinSee More
Baked Avocado Brunch
Japanese Carrot Ginger Dressing
Beef , Tomatoe And Cabbage CasseroleSee More