- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 6 cups confectioners sugar
- 3/4 cup coconut
- Cream butter, vanilla and salt.
- Blend in the milk until smooth.
- Add sugar, mix well.
- Add the coconut and blend in.
- Shape into small egg form and place on waxed paper covered cookie sheets.
- Chill overnight.
- Dip in chocolate coating.
- Store in refrigerator.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More