- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 6 cups confectioners sugar
- 3/4 cup coconut
- Cream butter, vanilla and salt.
- Blend in the milk until smooth.
- Add sugar, mix well.
- Add the coconut and blend in.
- Shape into small egg form and place on waxed paper covered cookie sheets.
- Chill overnight.
- Dip in chocolate coating.
- Store in refrigerator.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
MidLife Road Trip'sSee More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More