- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 30
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 2 cups Confectioners' sugar
- 3 cups Flaked coconut
- 1 tbsp Milk
- 2 oz Semi-sweet chocolate, melted (I prefer dark chocolate)
- Melt butter in saucepan.
- Remove from heat.
- Add sugar, coconut and milk.
- Mix well.
- Shape rounded teaspoon of mixture into balls.
- Make a dent in the center.
- Place on a cookie sheet lined with wax paper.
- Fill center with melted chocolate.
- Chill until firm.
- Store in refrigerator.
- These freeze wonderfully and look beautiful on a tray.
NotesThese remind me of a chocolate bar I used to buy to hand out at halloween. It was coconut in the middle coated in chocolate. The stores used to sell a cookie similar to the bar.
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!See More
Bueno Foods' Green Chile Chicken Stew
Tex Mex Potato LatkesSee More