- Cooking Time: 55 to 65
- Preparation Time:
- toast 2 cups coconut
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 4 eggs
- 3 cups flour
- 1/2 t. baking powder
- 1/2 t. baking soda
- 1/2 t. salt
- 3/4 milk
- 1 cup toasted coconut
- 1 t. coconut flavoring
- juice from one lime, and zest
- For Glaze:
- 1 1/4 cups powdered sugar
- 2 t. lime juice, lime zest (optional)
- 2 T. milk, blend well.
- Grease and flour bundt pan (12 cup) or 10 cup tube pan.
- Preheat oven to 325 F
- Mix sugar and butter together, add one egg at a time, add baking powder, baking soda, salt, alternate flour and milk. Add coconut flavor, lime juice, zest and toasted coconut.
- Pour in cake pan.
- Bake for 55 -65 minutes, cool 10 minutes. Remove from pan.
- For Glaze:
- Blend well sugar, lime juice, zest and milk.
- Drizzle over warm cake after removed from pan.
- Garnish cake with remaining toasted coconut.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy BlogSee More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More