- Cooking Time: 10
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time: 40
- 8 oz. Cream cheese, softened
- 3 cups Powdered sugar
- 2 tsp. French Vanilla Coffee-mate (liquid)
- 1 1/2 cups Shredded coconut
- 1 1/2 cups Milk chocolate chips
- 1. In a mixing bowl, cream the cream cheese and powdered sugar
- together until well incorporated.
- 2. Add French Vanilla Coffee-mate and mix well.
- 3. Use a melon baller to form mixture into small balls and set in freezer for 20 minutes.
- 4. Melt chocolate chips in microwave as package directs.
- 5. Using a fork, dip the truffle centers (the balls) into the melted chocolate and sprinkle ball with shredded coconut.
- 6. Place truffles on a sheet of waxed paper to dry.
- 7. Store truffles in refrigerator.
NotesI am a huge Coffeemate fan and love these truffles because they are made with Coffeemate and chocolate and are perfect for sharing or giving as gifts during the holidays.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Amsterdam Friends Cookbook
BakeSpace's Community Cookbook Live Demonstration at SXSWSee More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More