COFFEE-MATE COCONUT TRUFFLES
8 oz. Cream cheese, softened
3 cups Powdered sugar
2 tsp. French Vanilla Coffee-mate (liquid)
1 1/2 cups Shredded coconut
1 1/2 cups Milk chocolate chips
1. In a mixing bowl, cream the cream cheese and powdered sugar
together until well incorporated.
2. Add French Vanilla Coffee-mate and mix well.
3. Use a melon baller to form mixture into small balls and set in freezer for 20 minutes.
4. Melt chocolate chips in microwave as package directs.
5. Using a fork, dip the truffle centers (the balls) into the melted chocolate and sprinkle ball with shredded coconut.
6. Place truffles on a sheet of waxed paper to dry.
7. Store truffles in refrigerator.
Pairs Well With
I am a huge Coffeemate fan and love these truffles because they are made with Coffeemate and chocolate and are perfect for sharing or giving as gifts during the holidays.