- Cooking Time: 45
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time: 30
- 3 cans Pop and Heat biscuits
- 1/2 cup Cinnamon Vanilla
- Crème Coffee-mate (liquid)
- 1/4 cup Brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1/3 stick Butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup Pancake syrup
- Non-stick cooking spray
- 1. Heat the oven to 400°F.
- 2. Spray an 8” to 9” cake pan with
- cooking spray.
- 3. Mix both sugars and cinnamon together in
- small bowl. Set aside.
- 4. Cut each biscuit into three pieces and
- roll into balls.
- 5. Roll each ball in the Coffee-mate.
- 6. Roll each ball into the sugar mixture.
- 7. Start to layer in cake pan, first one layer
- then a second and so on, building it up in
- layers until all the biscuit pieces are used.
- 8. Let the cake pan sit covered in a warm
- place for 15 minutes.
- 9. Mix butter or margarine with leftover
- 10. Drizzle the mixture over the prepared
- biscuit balls.
- 11. Drizzle pancake syrup over biscuit balls,
- making sure it is well-covered.
- 12. Turn the oven down to 350°F just
- before baking bread.
- 13. Bake for 35 to 45 minutes,
NotesAs an ambassador for COFFEE-MATE, I have tried many of the recipes from their Brew Crew Recipe Book. My favorite by far is this monkey bread, because it is moist, and a delicious guilty pleasure. I can't wait for people to try this recipe, because it is super easy and fun to make!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Holiday "Butt" Stuffing
Pumpkin Pie With Perfect Pie Crust
Nacho Cheese DipSee More