COFFEE-MATE Monkey Bread
Why I Love This Recipe
As an ambassador for COFFEE-MATE, I have tried many of the recipes from their Brew Crew Recipe Book. My favorite by far is this monkey bread, because it is moist, and a delicious guilty pleasure. I can't wait for people to try this recipe, because it is super easy and fun to make!
Ingredients You'll Need
3 cans Pop and Heat biscuits
1/2 cup Cinnamon Vanilla
Crème Coffee-mate (liquid)
1/4 cup Brown sugar
1/4 cup Granulated Sugar
1/4 tsp. Cinnamon
1/3 stick Butter or margarine, melted
1/4 to 1/2 cup Pancake syrup
Non-stick cooking spray
1. Heat the oven to 400°F.
2. Spray an 8” to 9” cake pan with
3. Mix both sugars and cinnamon together in
small bowl. Set aside.
4. Cut each biscuit into three pieces and
roll into balls.
5. Roll each ball in the Coffee-mate.
6. Roll each ball into the sugar mixture.
7. Start to layer in cake pan, first one layer
then a second and so on, building it up in
layers until all the biscuit pieces are used.
8. Let the cake pan sit covered in a warm
place for 15 minutes.
9. Mix butter or margarine with leftover
10. Drizzle the mixture over the prepared
11. Drizzle pancake syrup over biscuit balls,
making sure it is well-covered.
12. Turn the oven down to 350°F just
before baking bread.
13. Bake for 35 to 45 minutes,