- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3-lb. beef roast
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- 2 cans cola
- 1. Place roast in slow cooker. Sprinkle with soup mix. Pour soda over all.
- 2. Cover. Cook on Low 7-8 hours.
- Note: Diet cola does not work with this recipe.
- I usually add a can of beef broth to this also. And I will also use my Nesco Roaster, and let this cook on low for about 4 hours.
NotesThis recipe is out of the Fix-It and Forget-It Cookbook.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal Helpings
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!
The Naked MacaronSee More
Holey Moley Dark Mexican Chocolate Dulce De Leche Brownies
Sweet, Salty, Frito CandySee More