- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3-lb. beef roast
- 1 envelope dry onion soup mix
- 2 cans cola
- 1. Place roast in slow cooker. Sprinkle with soup mix. Pour soda over all.
- 2. Cover. Cook on Low 7-8 hours.
- Note: Diet cola does not work with this recipe.
- I usually add a can of beef broth to this also. And I will also use my Nesco Roaster, and let this cook on low for about 4 hours.
NotesThis recipe is out of the Fix-It and Forget-It Cookbook.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Recipes for Vitality
Breads and Pastry 101
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More