- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound of salmon
- * 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- * 1 pinch of salt
- * 1 pinch of pepper
- * 1/2 cup of sour cream
- * 2 tablespoons of dijon mustard
- * 2 tablespoons of honey
- * 2 teaspoons of lime juice
- Put salmon in microwave safe dish.
- Drizzle lemon juice over the salmon.
- Sprinkle on salt and pepper.
- Cover with plastic wrap and cook in the microwave on high for about 5 minutes.
- Remove skin, garnish with lemons and parsley.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Sauce: Mix together sour cream, Dijon mustard, honey, and lime juice. Refrigerate until ready to serve
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Recipes for Vitality
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern CreationsSee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More