- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound of salmon
- * 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- * 1 pinch of salt
- * 1 pinch of pepper
- * 1/2 cup of sour cream
- * 2 tablespoons of dijon mustard
- * 2 tablespoons of honey
- * 2 teaspoons of lime juice
- Put salmon in microwave safe dish.
- Drizzle lemon juice over the salmon.
- Sprinkle on salt and pepper.
- Cover with plastic wrap and cook in the microwave on high for about 5 minutes.
- Remove skin, garnish with lemons and parsley.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Sauce: Mix together sour cream, Dijon mustard, honey, and lime juice. Refrigerate until ready to serve
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
KITCHEN CAUCUS Liberal HelpingsSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More