- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound of salmon
- * 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- * 1 pinch of salt
- * 1 pinch of pepper
- * 1/2 cup of sour cream
- * 2 tablespoons of dijon mustard
- * 2 tablespoons of honey
- * 2 teaspoons of lime juice
- Put salmon in microwave safe dish.
- Drizzle lemon juice over the salmon.
- Sprinkle on salt and pepper.
- Cover with plastic wrap and cook in the microwave on high for about 5 minutes.
- Remove skin, garnish with lemons and parsley.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Sauce: Mix together sour cream, Dijon mustard, honey, and lime juice. Refrigerate until ready to serve
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
culinary karmaSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More