- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pounds cabbage, chopped or shredded
- 1 small carrot, shredded
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 to 3 Tablespoons vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon mustard seed
- 3/4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- In large bowl: Stir together cabbage, carrot, and onion.
- In a measuring cup or small bowl: Combine vinegar, sugar, mustard seed, celery seed, and mayonnaise. Stir into cabbage mixture.
- Refrigerate a few hours before serving.
NotesOccasionally, I make this recipe without mayonnaise and use it on top of sandwiches.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Mom's Cooking SecretsSee More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More