- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 (85 g.) strawberry jello
- 1 cup crushed strawberries
- 1 (1l) tub Cool Whip
- Prepare 1 (85 g.) strawberry jello, reducing boiling water to 2/3 cup and using 30 minute set method.
- Stir in 1 cup crushed strawberries.
- Fold in 1 (1l) tub Cool Whip. Spoon into prepared 9Ã¢â‚¬Â graham crust.
- Chill 3 hours.
- This can be made up to 1 month ahead and frozen.
- Substitute raspberries and raspberry jello for a different flavor.
- You must SAVE this recipe
NotesI got this recipe from Mom one summer when I went home for a visit. It was so yummy and I was suprised to see how quick and easy this recipe was! I think she got this off the inside lid of a tub of Cool Whip. It is definately a keeper! A good dessert for a hot summertime supper!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More