- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 (85 g.) strawberry jello
- 1 cup crushed strawberries
- 1 (1l) tub Cool Whip
- Prepare 1 (85 g.) strawberry jello, reducing boiling water to 2/3 cup and using 30 minute set method.
- Stir in 1 cup crushed strawberries.
- Fold in 1 (1l) tub Cool Whip. Spoon into prepared 9Ã¢â‚¬Â graham crust.
- Chill 3 hours.
- This can be made up to 1 month ahead and frozen.
- Substitute raspberries and raspberry jello for a different flavor.
- You must SAVE this recipe
NotesI got this recipe from Mom one summer when I went home for a visit. It was so yummy and I was suprised to see how quick and easy this recipe was! I think she got this off the inside lid of a tub of Cool Whip. It is definately a keeper! A good dessert for a hot summertime supper!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I Got Baked: Introducing Cookbook Cafe
The Best of GlutenFreeHappyTummy!
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"See More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More