- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 (85 g.) strawberry jello
- 1 cup crushed strawberries
- 1 (1l) tub Cool Whip
- Prepare 1 (85 g.) strawberry jello, reducing boiling water to 2/3 cup and using 30 minute set method.
- Stir in 1 cup crushed strawberries.
- Fold in 1 (1l) tub Cool Whip. Spoon into prepared 9Ã¢â‚¬Â graham crust.
- Chill 3 hours.
- This can be made up to 1 month ahead and frozen.
- Substitute raspberries and raspberry jello for a different flavor.
- You must SAVE this recipe
NotesI got this recipe from Mom one summer when I went home for a visit. It was so yummy and I was suprised to see how quick and easy this recipe was! I think she got this off the inside lid of a tub of Cool Whip. It is definately a keeper! A good dessert for a hot summertime supper!
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Curried Wheat Bread
Chicken Fried Steak (TNT)
BRIE AND PROSCIUTTO FILLED CHILE RELLENOS ON A BED OF FIGS AND ARUGULASee More