- Cooking Time: 35 - 45 minutes
- Preparation Time:
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 cup oil
- 1-500 ml creamed cottage cheese (2%)
- 3 cup grated cheese (Cheddar or you favorite cheese)
- 1 small onion chopped fine
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup corn
- Combine all ingredients in order given.
- Bake in glass 9x13 pan at 375 °for 35-45 minutes until golden brown on top.
NotesReprinted from Celi-Yak News Spring 2014
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Lau Family Recipes
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More