- Cooking Time: 45-60 minutes
- Preparation Time:
- 1 (15.25-oz)can whole kernel corn
- 1 (15 oz.) can creamed corn
- 1/2 c. melted oleo
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 8 oz. sour cream
- 1/4 c. sugar
- 8 1/2 oz. box Jiffy corn muffin mix
- Mix all together.
- Pour into 2 quart baking dish.
- Bake at 350, for 45-60 minutes.
NotesThis is out of the "Cooking for a Cause" Cookbook.
(1995 JCPenney Associate Cookbook)
I use this for Thanksgiving and I am requested to bring this to covered dish events that I go to.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
Adventures in Cooking
Desperate Housewives: Juicy Dishes & Saucy BitesSee More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce