- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 20
- Preparation Time:
- 8 ounces water
- 1 (3 oz) package cranberry gelatin
- 5 ounces vodka
- 1 ounce fresh lime juice
- 1 ounce Triple Sec
- 1 ounce Limoncello liqueur
- In a small saucepan, bring the water to a boil.
- Pour the cranberry jello into a medium heatproof bowl and add the boiling water, simmer until the gelatin is dissolved. Let cool.
- Add the vodka, lime juice, Triple Sec and Limoncello to the cooled mixture, stir until well combined.
- Pour the mixture into twenty 2-ounce paper cups and refrigerate for about 4-6 hours.
- Makes 20 shots
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More