- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2-3 beaten eggs
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- Honey or a couple of teaspoons of sugar, to taste (a banana will make it naturally sweeter)
- 1 cup uncooked oatmeal
- Optional, highly recommended ingredients:
- a sprinkle of cinnamon
- a splash of vanilla
- Grab your handy blender and dump the ingredients in, in the order they appear (otherwise the mixture will get all chunky).
- Eggs in first, then start the blender.
- As it's blending, pour in the cottage cheese, then the banana if you're using it, then whatever sweeteners and spices you like, then the oatmeal.
- Once blended, cook as you would pancakes, in a nonstick pan over medium-low heat.
- Great plain or with fruit, but you can put syrup on them too, just like regular pancakes
NotesWhen I go to a buffet I generally grab the cottage cheese and some canned peach slices. Love the combo. When I found this way of using cottage cheese at breakfast I just had to copy it. So easy to mix and make.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce