- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8-10
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 6 Tbsp. Shedd's Spread Country Crock® Spread - stick
- 1/2 cup dried or fresh blueberries
- 3/4 to 7/8 cup milk
- 1 egg, slightly beaten OR 2 Tbsp. whipping or heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- In medium bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. With pastry blender or two knives, cut in Shedd's Spread Country Crock® Spread until mixture is size of small peas. Stir in blueberries. With fork, gently stir in milk just until mixture holds together.
- On lightly floured board, with floured hands, lightly press into 8- or 9-inch circle, about 3/4 inch thick. With floured knife, cut dough in half crosswise, then cut each half into 4 or 5 wedges. On cookie sheet, arrange wedges. Brush tops with egg and, if desired, sprinkle with additional 1 tablespoon sugar.
- Bake 17 minutes or until golden. On wire rack, cool 2 minutes. Serve warm.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and AppetisersSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More