- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8-10
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 6 Tbsp. Shedd's Spread Country Crock® Spread - stick
- 1/2 cup dried or fresh blueberries
- 3/4 to 7/8 cup milk
- 1 egg, slightly beaten OR 2 Tbsp. whipping or heavy cream
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- In medium bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. With pastry blender or two knives, cut in Shedd's Spread Country Crock® Spread until mixture is size of small peas. Stir in blueberries. With fork, gently stir in milk just until mixture holds together.
- On lightly floured board, with floured hands, lightly press into 8- or 9-inch circle, about 3/4 inch thick. With floured knife, cut dough in half crosswise, then cut each half into 4 or 5 wedges. On cookie sheet, arrange wedges. Brush tops with egg and, if desired, sprinkle with additional 1 tablespoon sugar.
- Bake 17 minutes or until golden. On wire rack, cool 2 minutes. Serve warm.
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Righteous Indignation Raspberry-Nut Bars
Michigan Berry Pie
Warm Lentil & Pasta SoupSee More