COUNTRY CHICKEN AND BISCUITS
- 1 bag (16 oz ) frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 1/4 cups chopped onions
- 1 1/4 cups chopped celery
- 2 cans ( 14 oz ) ready-to-serve chicken broth
- 1/3 cup cornstarch
- 3/4 cup cold water
- 6 cups cooked cut -up chicken ( I use all white meat)
- 2 Tablespoons chopped fresh parsely
- 3 1/3 cups BISQUICK
- 1 cup milk (sometimes I use a wee bit more)
HEAT oven to 400*. Cook mixed veggies, onions, and celery in broth in a 5-qt. Dutch oven until tender. Heat to boiling. Stir cornstarch into cold water until dissolved; stir into broth. Heat to boiling and stir constantly. Boil and stir 1 minute; remove from heat. Stir in chicken and parsely. Pour into ungreased 9x13 pan.
2.) STIR BISQUICK and milk until soft dough forms. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto chicken mixture. It'll be at least 30 of them.
3.) BAKE uncovered 25 to 30 minutes or until biscuits ar golden brown.