- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 bag (16 oz ) frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 1/4 cups chopped onions
- 1 1/4 cups chopped celery
- 2 cans ( 14 oz ) ready-to-serve chicken broth
- 1/3 cup cornstarch
- 3/4 cup cold water
- 6 cups cooked cut -up chicken ( I use all white meat)
- 2 Tablespoons chopped fresh parsely
- 3 1/3 cups BISQUICK
- 1 cup milk (sometimes I use a wee bit more)
- HEAT oven to 400*. Cook mixed veggies, onions, and celery in broth in a 5-qt. Dutch oven until tender. Heat to boiling. Stir cornstarch into cold water until dissolved; stir into broth. Heat to boiling and stir constantly. Boil and stir 1 minute; remove from heat. Stir in chicken and parsely. Pour into ungreased 9x13 pan.
- 2.) STIR BISQUICK and milk until soft dough forms. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto chicken mixture. It'll be at least 30 of them.
- 3.) BAKE uncovered 25 to 30 minutes or until biscuits ar golden brown.
NotesMy Family loves this and it's NOT just a winter dish at my house!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Adventures in Cooking
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for LunchSee More
Corn Fritters ( Sorullitos)
Mambo Pork Rolls with Sweet Potatoes
Red Lentil And Vegetable SoupSee More