- Cooking Time: 45
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 can (21 ounces) apple pie filling
- 1 can (16 ounces) sliced pears, drained
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries
- 2/3 cup orange juice
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 1/2 cups reduced-fat baking mix
- 2/3 cup 2% milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons melted butter or margarine
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- Heat the oven to 400ºF. Combine the pie filling, pears and cranberries in an 8-inch square baking dish. Mix the orange juice, cornstarch and nutmeg until smooth, and gently stir into the fruit. Stir the baking mix, milk, sugar and butter in a bowl just until blended to make a biscuit dough; spoon on top of the fruit in 6 equal portions, spacing slightly apart. For the topping, mix sugar and nutmeg; sprinkle over the cobbler. Bake for 45 minutes or until the fruit is bubbly and the biscuit topping is browned and cooked through. Cool on a rack for at least 30 minutes. Serve warm or at room temperature.
- Servings: 6
- Nutritional Information Per Serving:
- Calories 360; Total fat 7g; Saturated fat 3g; Cholesterol 10mg; Sodium 410mg; Carbohydrate 73g; Fiber 3g; Protein 4g
NotesServe with vanilla ice cream or frozen yogurt, if desired.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Angel Acres Soup & Chili CookbookSee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More