- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 Cup Butter
- 2 Cups Frozen Hash Brown Potatoes
- 1/4 Cup Finely Chopped Onion
- 6 Eggs, Beaten
- 3/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/8 Teaspoon pepper
- 2 Tablespoons Milk
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Parsley, divided
- 1 Cup (4 oz) shredded Fontina Cheese, divided
- 1 Cup Cubed Ham or Turkey
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter in 10 inch ovenproof skillet.
- Add potatoes and onion and cook covered over medium heat 15 minutes until tender and lightly browned; stir occasionally.
- Beat together eggs, salt, pepper, and milk; stir in 3 tablespoons parsley and 1/2 cup cheese.
- Pour egg mixture over potatoes; sprinkle with ham.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until eggs are set.
- Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup cheese over eggs; return to oven for about 2 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and garnish with remaining parsley.
- Cut into wedges to serve.
NotesThis recipe never fails to get a rave comment. And I love it because it's so easy.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Easy Graham Cracker Ginger Bread House
Pecan Almond MuffinsSee More