- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 Cup Butter
- 2 Cups Frozen Hash Brown Potatoes
- 1/4 Cup Finely Chopped Onion
- 6 Eggs, Beaten
- 3/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/8 Teaspoon pepper
- 2 Tablespoons Milk
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Parsley, divided
- 1 Cup (4 oz) shredded Fontina Cheese, divided
- 1 Cup Cubed Ham or Turkey
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter in 10 inch ovenproof skillet.
- Add potatoes and onion and cook covered over medium heat 15 minutes until tender and lightly browned; stir occasionally.
- Beat together eggs, salt, pepper, and milk; stir in 3 tablespoons parsley and 1/2 cup cheese.
- Pour egg mixture over potatoes; sprinkle with ham.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until eggs are set.
- Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup cheese over eggs; return to oven for about 2 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and garnish with remaining parsley.
- Cut into wedges to serve.
NotesThis recipe never fails to get a rave comment. And I love it because it's so easy.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy FoodSee More
Thomas' English Muffin Clone
Black Bean SoupSee More