- Cooking Time: 60
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time: 10
- 1 (750 mL) bottle dry white wine, such as pinot grigio
- 3/4 cup Grand Marnier
- 3/4 cup brandy
- 1 tbsp. sugar
- 3/4 lb (about 2 cups) white peaches, unpeeled, pitted and cubed
- 1 liter ginger ale, chilled
- Combine first 4 ingredients in a 2-quart pitcher, stirring until sugar dissolves.
- Add peaches; cover and chill 1 hour.
- Spoon peaches into bottom of wine glasses.
- Pour chilled wine mixture over peaches; top each serving with 1/4 cup ginger ale.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
20+ Pumpkin Recipes!
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More