- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 9
- Preparation Time: 15
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup cornmeal
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 egg
- 2/3 cup milk
- 6 Tbsp. Shedd's Spread Country Crock® Spread, melted
- CILANTRO SPREAD:
- 1/2 cup Shedd's Spread Country Crock® Spread
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped cilantro
- 1/4 tsp. grated lime peel
- For Muffins, preheat oven to 400°. Grease 9 muffin cups or line with paper cupcake liners; set aside.
- In large bowl, combine flour, cornmeal, sugar and baking powder; set aside.
- In medium bowl, with wire whisk, beat egg, milk and Shedd's Spread Country Crock® Spread. Stir egg mixture into flour mixture just until combined. Evenly spoon batter into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. On wire rack, cool 10 minutes; remove from pans.
- For Cilantro Spread, in small bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Serve warm muffins with Cilantro Spread.
Paul's Food World Volume 1
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Let's Talk Turkey! My Family's Turkey Day FeastSee More
GINGERBREAD(LAURA INGALLS WILDER)
Boneless Roast Turkey Breast With Blueberry Salsa
Perfect Easter HamSee More