- Cooking Time: 15
- Servings: 8-10
- Preparation Time: 20
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 2 pkgs Li'l Smokies
- 1 medium onion, roughly chopped
- two regular cans pork and beans
- your favorite bbq sauce.
- Those are the basic ingredients. You can add anything you like. On my latest version, I added.
- bacon sliced into 1-inch pieces
- 2 small cans chopped green chiles
- sliced jalapenos
- Frank's original hot sauce.
Brown beef and drain.
Add all other ingredients. Cover and simmer until onions are tender and flavors are blended.
Feel free to experiment
This is a one-pot throw-together recipe. Just put in pretty much anything you want. Very little measurement required.