- Cooking Time: 45-55
- Preparation Time:
- 2/3 cup margarine (but I always use butter)
- 1 1/3 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 3 cups mashed banana
- 3 1/2 cups flour
- 4 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup nuts
- 1 1 lb can WHOLE berry cranberry sauce
- Cream margarine and sugar, add eggs and beat well. Stir in bananas.
- Gradually add dry ingredients. Stir in nuts, fold in cranberry sauce.
- Pour into 2 greased and floured 8x4 bread pans.
- Bake at 350 for 45 - 55 minutes
NotesFrom Bells Best 1