- Cooking Time: 5
- Servings: 24
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup Ocean Spray® Whole Berry Cranberry Sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon finely shredded lemon peel
- 24 (3 1/4 x 3 1/4-inch) wonton wrappers
- 1 (8-ounce) brie round
- Place 3/4 cup Ocean Spray® Whole Berry Cranberry Sauce in a 1 1/2-quart saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat until hot, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat; stir in lemon juice and lemon peel.
- Meanwhile, heat oven to 350°F. Spray 24 miniature muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray.
- Press 1 wonton wrapper gently into each sprayed cup, allowing ends to extend above cups.
- Spray edges of wonton wrappers with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake for 12 to 14 minutes or until bottoms of cups are beginning to brown; remove from oven.
- If desired, remove rind from brie. Cut brie into 24 cubes, about 3/4-inch each.
- Place 1 cube in each cup; place sheet of aluminum foil over each pan to prevent excessive browning. Return to oven.
- Bake 3 to 5 minutes longer or until brie is soft. Remove from oven; top each with about 1 teaspoon cranberry mixture.
- Makes 24 appetizers.
- Per Serving: Cal. 68 (3%DV), Fat Cal. 18, Pro. 3g (5%DV), Carb. 8g (3%DV), Fat 3g (4%DV), Chol. 10mg (3%DV), Sod. 106mg (4%DV), Vit. A 17RE (1%DV), Vit. C >1mg (0%DV), Vit. E >1mg (0%DV), Calcium 21mg (2%DV), Iron <1mg (2%DV), Folate 13Ug (3%DV), Zinc >1mg (2%DV), Pot. 24mg (1%DV), Dietary Exchange: Starch 0.5, Fat 0.5
- Source: Ocean Spray
NotesAppetizers / Cheese
I'm not one for looking at brand recipe sites for good recipes, but I tried this and it's very good. :) How many plain or mushroom bries can one person serve? Try this to spice up any occasion.