- Cooking Time: 60
- Preparation Time:
- 2-1/4 cup flour
- 1 Tablespoon pumpkin pie spice*
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup melted margarine OR applesauce
- 1 cup pumpkin
- 1 cup fresh cranberries, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour 2 - 8x3x2 inch pans.
- Combine dry ingredients. Set aside.
- Mix well: eggs, sugar, melted margarine, and pumpkin.
- Stir into dry ingredients. Stir only until moistened.
- Fold in chopped cranberries.
- Spoon into prepared pans.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour OR until toothpick comes out clean.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
The Italian Exchange
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
Watt's Cooking in PA?See More
Cordelia's Pound CakeSee More