- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup fresh or frozen cranberries, thawed
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 lg. eggs
- 1 Tb. milk
- 2 Tb. sugar
- 1/2 cup of melted butter
- Stir together first 4 ingredients in a large bowl; stir in cranberries.
- Whisk together butter, 1/2cup of milk, and 1 egg; add to flour mixture, stirring until dry ingredients are moistened and dough forms.
- Drop by 1/3 cupful onto a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Whisk together remaining 1 egg and 1 TBS milk. Brush tops of dough with egg mixture and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake at 400° for 20 mins. or until golden brown.
C'mon a my house! (Metric and American measurements for most recipes)
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.See More
Gluten Free Vietnamese Perogies
Campbell's Kitchen Slow Cooker Bacon Potato ChowderSee More