- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 c. wild rice, uncooked
- 2 c. water (can use up to 4 c.)
- 1 c. dried cranberries
- 10 green onions (chopped)
- or 1 c. chopped onion
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 c chopped celery
- 1 tsp. grated orange rind
- 1 tsp. dried thyme
- Put wild rice, water & cranberries in saucepan & cook over medium heat for 30 minutes.
- Turn off & leave 30 minutes more.
- Saute onions and celery in oil until tender.
- Add orange rind, thyme & rice.
NotesReprinted from Celi-Yak News - Winter 2009
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More