- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 c. wild rice, uncooked
- 2 c. water (can use up to 4 c.)
- 1 c. dried cranberries
- 10 green onions (chopped)
- or 1 c. chopped onion
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 c chopped celery
- 1 tsp. grated orange rind
- 1 tsp. dried thyme
- Put wild rice, water & cranberries in saucepan & cook over medium heat for 30 minutes.
- Turn off & leave 30 minutes more.
- Saute onions and celery in oil until tender.
- Add orange rind, thyme & rice.
NotesReprinted from Celi-Yak News - Winter 2009
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and Cakes
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink Recipes
50 Shades of TasteSee More
Susan's Spicy Mac And Cheese Ala Karl: Desperate Housewives
Soggy Saturday Wings by C.C. Chapman
Recipe in a Jar by Kodak Easy ShareSee More