- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 2-8 ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 jar Chutney
- 2 bunches scallions, sliced
- 10 strips bacon, cooked well, drained, and crumbled
- 1/4 cup finely chopped smoked almonds or sesame seeds
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, curry powder, and salt.
- Stir with a spoon until thoroughly mixed.
- Spread the cheese mixture on the bottom of a 10-inch quiche dish.
- Puree the chutney in a blender or food processor. Spread chutney on top of the cheese mixture.
- Spread the scallions evenly over chutney layer. Sprinkle the bacon and almonds on top.
- Serve with Melba toast or wheat crackers.
- Note: May be prepared a day ahead and stored in the refrigerator.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
MetroCooking DC 2013
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More