- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time:
- 2-8 ounce packages cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 jar Chutney
- 2 bunches scallions, sliced
- 10 strips bacon, cooked well, drained, and crumbled
- 1/4 cup finely chopped smoked almonds or sesame seeds
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, curry powder, and salt.
- Stir with a spoon until thoroughly mixed.
- Spread the cheese mixture on the bottom of a 10-inch quiche dish.
- Puree the chutney in a blender or food processor. Spread chutney on top of the cheese mixture.
- Spread the scallions evenly over chutney layer. Sprinkle the bacon and almonds on top.
- Serve with Melba toast or wheat crackers.
- Note: May be prepared a day ahead and stored in the refrigerator.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Delicious Recipes Made EasySee More
Short Sharp Chops
CHOCOLATE CHIP ZUCCHINI BREAD / MUFFINSSee More