- Cooking Time: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 c. butter
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 1/4 tsp. almond extract
- 3 oz. cream cheese
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 1/2 c. crushed rice krispies
- 1 c. flour
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- candied cherries
- Cream butter, sugar and cheese until fluffy. Add
- Mix dry ingredients and add to creamed mixture.
- Mix well and chill.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls.
- Roll in
- rice krispies.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Top with a cherry.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12 minutes
NotesThese cookies look so festive on the cookie tray with red and green cherries
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 1 Mains and Appetisers
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Christmas Cherry Pie
Low-Fat Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins
Mughlai Chicken BiryaniSee More