- Cooking Time: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 c. butter
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 1/4 tsp. almond extract
- 3 oz. cream cheese
- 2 tsp. baking powder
- 1 1/2 c. crushed rice krispies
- 1 c. flour
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- candied cherries
- Cream butter, sugar and cheese until fluffy. Add
- Mix dry ingredients and add to creamed mixture.
- Mix well and chill.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls.
- Roll in
- rice krispies.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Top with a cherry.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12 minutes
NotesThese cookies look so festive on the cookie tray with red and green cherries
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Oliver & Grandson's Cajun and Southern Creations
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Louisiana Crabmeat Stuffed Artichoke
Slow-Cooker Chicken Tortilla SoupSee More