- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- CREAM CHEESE FILLING(recipe follows)
- 1 package (about 18.5 oz.) banana cake mix
- 3/4 cup finely chopped nuts
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- CREAM CHEESE FILLING:
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup MINI CHIPS Semi-Sweet Chocolate
- Prepare CREAM CHEESE FILLING; set aside. Heat oven to 350°F. Line muffin cups (2-1/2 inches in diameter) with paper bake cups.
- Prepare cake batter according to package directions. Fill muffin cups 1/2 full with batter. Spoon about 1 teaspoonful CREAM CHEESE FILLING into center of each cupcake. Stir together nuts and sugar; sprinkle about 1 teaspoonful over top of each cupcake.
- Bake 20 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in cake portion comes out clean. Remove from pan to wire rack. Cool completely. About 3 dozen cupcakes.
- Filling: Beat cream cheese, sugar and egg in small bowl until smooth. Stir in small chocolate chips.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El Jefe
MidLife Road Trip's
Classic Chocolate RecipesSee More
Rich Chocolate Pecan Pie
Cheesy Stuffed Baked Ziti
GREEN BEAN CASSEROLESee More