- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 - 15 to 16 ounce cans creamed corn
- 4 Tablespoons flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded cheese, optional (cheddar or your choice)
- 3 to 4 eggs, slightly beaten
- 4 Tablespoons butter, melted
- Bread crumbs or crushed corn flakes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 2 quart casserole dish (rectangular).
- Stir together: creamed corn, flour, milk, cheese, eggs, and butter. Pour into prepared casserole dish.
- Bake for 1 hour. Serve immediately.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert Cookbook
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. Welch
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Frying Pan Cookies
Angel Food Cupcakes With Raspberry Swirl
Home-Style Asian BurgerSee More