- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 - 15 to 16 ounce cans creamed corn
- 4 Tablespoons flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded cheese, optional (cheddar or your choice)
- 3 to 4 eggs, slightly beaten
- 4 Tablespoons butter, melted
- Bread crumbs or crushed corn flakes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease 2 quart casserole dish (rectangular).
- Stir together: creamed corn, flour, milk, cheese, eggs, and butter. Pour into prepared casserole dish.
- Bake for 1 hour. Serve immediately.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
50 Shades of Taste
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Walnut, Honey & Espresso Caramels
Scrambled Egg Breakfast Pizza
Rice PuddingSee More