- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/4 pound of chicken breasts, cubed
- olive oil
- 1 – 8 to 9 ounce package of fresh or frozen cheese ravioli
- 1 Tablespoon butter
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup shredded Mozzarella or Parmesan cheese
- garlic powder or roasted garlic, optional
- mesquite seasoning, optional
- seasoned salt, optional
- parsley, optional
- Cut chicken breasts into small chunks, approximately 1/2-inch. Heat oven-proof skillet. Add olive oil. When hot, add chicken chunks. Cook until done, approximately 3 to 4 minutes. Season with salt, pepper, garlic, mesquite seasoning, and/or seasoned salt – if desired.
- Cook ravioli according to package directions. Melt butter in pan. Add parsley, if desired. Stir in ravioli and heavy cream. Simmer approximately 3 to 4 minutes, until the cream has reduced. Pour into skillet with chicken. Stir together lightly. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Turn on broiler. Broil until cheese is slightly melted. Serve immediately.
- VARIATION: Add vegetables.
NotesSometimes having a little of this and a little of that requires a bit of creativity. I have to jot this down, so we can have it again. Homemade coleslaw was the perfect accompaniment.